Sunday, January 28, 2018

meet the hounds

On Sunday we took the hound to a greyhound meet and greet. It was at a local ranch and the pups were in a corral and able to run around like, well greyhounds.  We found out at this meet up which was organised by the rescue that we got Luna from that they will no longer be rescueing Greyhounds. Thank goodness we acted when we did.

When I said that all of the hounds got to run around well of course there is an exception to that rule and that would be our girl. She isn't very sociable at all. She siad hi to the dogs and greeted every single one that came throught the gate but then she would hide under the table. She was content and not stressed so that's an improvement.
Here I am guarding the grass under this table
I'm quite happy
ohhh looky at me I dug a fookin great big hole!!
well me and 2 others but last time I was here I had to dig it alone and it is the same exact spot.
zzzzzzzz she looks like an abused specimen here but I can assure she does have fur and its very shiny.
And as 2 dozen hounds paraded, raced, rooed, cajolled and carried on Luna fell asleep under a tree. ha ha ha ha ha ha
When we came home she had to have a bath, not because of the dirt but because of all the slobber on her from the other hounds. She was utterly disgusting and frankly quite crusty. blech.


this photo has nothing to do with todays post, it just makes me laugh. 



1 comment:

  1. Luna is her own person(dog?)! Some people don't care to be around people. she apparently doesn't care to be around dogs.....nothing wrong with that!
    The yogurt on the eyebrows....is that a dog beauty treatment we don't know about???

    ReplyDelete