Wednesday, January 31, 2018

woods, actual woods

After spending the day in Kentucky we decided to lay low and just find some quiet space. It really was as simple as walking out of the cabin and into the woods


that, right there is a frozen lake. I am serious!!!
Ohmygawd
2 kids on a frozen lake
such a novelty
look mum it's frozen
almost as incredible as the ice were these leaves. brown crunchy leaves
I love it when the trees are bare or nekkid as I call them. It offers so much hope for whats ahead. 
gah
I love this
it wasn't the easiest walk as there were these mammoth holes everywhere, I forget what their proper name is but some went over my head
empty
full. lol
we walked this in the dark one night oblivious too all these holes. 
crazy happy and free
marching off to parts unknown
tall and nekkid
those little irridescent blobs were all over the property. At night the place looked like a fairy land
I love all the colours and forms
to you it's a dead branch, the only ones we see are during hurricane season....this is epic.
I could have stayed forever

1 comment:

  1. I call this stick season.....trouble is around here it seems to last forever!

    ReplyDelete