Sunday, December 24, 2017

ho ho ho

I truly cannot believe it is Christmas eve but it is.

If you think Christmas was exciting when you were a child it is exponentially more exciting when you have children of your own. The girls will be returning home any second from their fathers and their excitement is palpable. I started taking random Christmassy shots a few months ago but alas never got my act together for a card.


not amused.....and not edited
I love this wreath
putting up the tree
really, you are going to make me wear THIS
the REAL Father Christmas
How long dies this crap go on for?
Merry Christmas to all.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you all. You are too funny with hat on Luna & have now crossed over to the "doggie people" side! Love it! I bet she even got presents under the tree. Have a wonderful holiday my friend:)

    ReplyDelete