Thursday, November 30, 2017

em-braced

I just have to back up a little and post this rather huge milestone.

Rosie had 3 teeth removed the day before Thanksgiving because I really am that kind of warm mushy mother and then 10 days later had braces put on.

She was an absolute trooper with the extractions and i was really impressed by her bravery. She did everything she was meant to do and even though the teeth were massive she handled it like a champ.

She was understandably apprehensive about the braces but found the entire process and the after effects to be blown out of proportion. She had some Advil one time but other than that had no issues.


eeew the floor looks a bit suspect but this office is immaculate and state of the art so I think I'll skip the ugly thoughts 
bye bye Buck Tooth Betty
it's not upside down I lent over her
It was a surprise to no one that she chose orange and yellow.

I actually wrote this post on Jan 31 18 and her teeth have already moved so much and she is not sporting blue and orange bands. The tightening of the bands didn't faze her at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment