Monday, October 30, 2017

pumpkins

We visited the pumpkin patch, I thought they were too old but they asked to go. I was so happy. I love all things Fall and the pumpkin Patch is such a fun place because I get to pretend it is Fall and that the leavs are changing etc etc.


Why yes her eyes are closed...it's sunny here!
Just pretend those peoples aren't there and neither is the divine chain link fence. Hey we take what we can get!
Pumpkins don't grow here so just like Christmas trees they are delivered in a big ole truck and we pretend!
So many colours
I just lurve em, warts and all
goofy kid
growing at the rate of knots.
Fall is here-ish. the weather has been gorgeous. The dog's teeth were chattering!!! ( my dog needs clothes....how can I have a dog that needs clothes, the Daddio will not let me live this down.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh the girls are growing so much. Lily looks like she about 20 & that last one of Rosie......love! I think Luna would look divine in some leg warmers.....shall I knit her some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Looks very fall-ish! You'd never know it was FL - except for the shorts. ;)

    ReplyDelete