Thursday, January 12, 2017

quincy mahket

On Friday afternoon the girls and I decided to jump on the T and explore a few places that we haven't been to for a long long time. I took them over to Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall. Riding the train was in and of itself exciting for Rosie. We hadn't eaten lunch and that seemed like an obvious place to head to.


by now it had stopped snowing and was just freezing, the snow murderers are way to efficient around MA.
needs no explanation
just a view
after a quick lunch, no one was hungry, we walked around all the shops.
We didn't stay long as we had plans to head to Kowloons in Saugus for dinner with Aunties Fran and Shell.
Aunties Fran and Shell
There is a long history here and all I will say is I am so thankful to have received custody of these fabulous peeps in my divorce. LOL We love them dearly and they are so much fun to be with. After dinner we headed over to the Christmas Tree Shops so that they could spoil the girlies. We tend to attract a lot of attention when we are all together due to the raucous laughter.

Just before we hopped back into the Uber to go back to Boston Auntie Shell mentioned the snow forecast for Saturday. Say what? I had not seen the weather as I thought we had finished with the snow. I looked at my phone and holy guacamole, it was meant to snow A LOT on Saturday. Awesome sauce. Once I see any snow forecast I stalk my phone like a freak. All morning Saturday, then all afternoon, then afternoon till midnight and that was how it ended up when I went to bed.

I have no idea how I managed to screw this up but I was positive the sista was arriving on Friday evening. Wrong ~ she didn't arrive until Saturday :(

3 comments:

  1. Love Quincy market. Love Boston! Wish my daughter had stayed there. How nice you have a good relationship with your "outlaws". Love to see that❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to read all your posts carefully, or you'll have to tell me the best of Boston. We'll be there for a few days at the end of our cruise in July. I haven't been there since I was in high school! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Boston and since my unhusbands family was there we have been going for 30 yrs. Such a fun aplace especially in the snow LOL

      Delete