Friday, November 18, 2016

whirl windy

Life is a little whirl windy right now and I am not sure I want it all written down. It might sound like the biggest pity party ever and that isn't me. I'm just busy to the point of distraction and things keeping going against the grain. It's all good in the scheme of things, really.

The amount of hatred and negativity due to the election is absurd. No one seems to be happy with the idea of this orange man running the country but lawd knows some one must have voted for him. Either way we should ban together to be positive and make changes rather than have tantrums. Yuck.

On another note I have a bazillion photos of my seesters trip and turkey day is just around the corner. Christmas shopping is nearly done and everything is on the right track there.

I'll be back soon I'm just dodging bullcrap and election vibes.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. Hope things start getting better & I can't wait to see what you & your seester got up to!

    ReplyDelete