Sunday, August 21, 2016

waterpark

I don't know many kids that don't love a good water park. Due to the nature of our State, especially the southern part, we have plenty of them. Summer means tropical thunderstorms for us, almost every day, they don't last long but golly gosh are they intense and obviously you can't be near water when one rolls in so the chances are if you go to  a water park you will get ejected before you were ready.

I was thinking of taking the kidlets to a pretty big park about 90 mins from here but if the stroms rolled in it was going to be a long haul for nothing so I decided to go to old faithful, a waterpark owned the the county and one that is in a park. It never disappoints it just doesn't have a tonne of bells and whistles. For the first time ever, we managed an entire day without a storm, it did rain for about 20 minutes which was fun but no lightening.

I'm not sure if it was because there were only 2 week days left before school started but there weren't even long lines. A great time was had by all.


It was hot and the spritzers made it more bearable.
rushing off to the big slides
weeeeeee
woosh
fun
fun with a capitol PH
more spritzing
weeeeee
I love waterparks too
At the beginning of October we are going up to Orlando to a big waterpark, the girls have a long weekend from school and I decided they will be ready to kick back.

1 comment:

  1. I could not do what you did.....but then again I am so scared of water! Can't believe Lily didn't lose her sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete