1. It's filled, filled with billions of people.
2. I don't think they have ever bathed.
3. dirty dirty dirty dirty
4. that amazing food? Not so much. fried greasy yucky.
5. loud, sorry what did you say, I can't hear you? LOUD
6. Miami, outside, 86 degrees.
7. read #6 add to that people don't bathe!
But every year I go because:
3. right of passage and they love it
2 weeks ago Rosies teacher literally begged me to chaperone the school field trip to the fair so I said yes. Rosie was thrilled. This adds a whole other dimension of gross icky to the equation, the school bus. The school trip happened on Friday. Only 12 kids woot woot, that would make it fun for sure. I love seeing how excited kidies get on a field trip, it must be such a huge adventure for them and something so fun.
|I love how American kids have no idea how to make a peace sign.|
|I love the swings but I stayed with the non riders|
|there's my girl|
|My girl and her bestie playing hand games. Angelicas mum was the other chaperone, we had fun.|
|there's that peace sign again....sigh|
|not having fun|
|only my child drinks water and not soda at the fair. go girly Sweet kids|
|Lunch...and it was revolting!|
|the worlds worst driver|
bless theri little cotton socks they had so much fun
|Angelica looks terrified as she should|