Wednesday, March 28, 2018

archery

I recently found out that our local park systems offers all sorts of great classes and adventures and since this is the time of year to be outside I started to follow all their offerings closely. The girls have vastly different interests so I typically try and find something that appeals to each of them individually and when I saw archery lessons I knew it would appeal to Ro. I was correct in my assumption and also wrong as Lily was quite excited by the idea also. I signed us up.


Sunday morning was cool and breezy and the park we went to was just lovely
You know how serious Rosie is about everything
I just knew she was going to be great at this
First time and pretty amazing aim
The child with NO coordination
me
It was a small class so we have loads of arrow time
Shooting dinner
her hand next to her face with fingers out stretched is perfect form


Remember the comment about the child with NO coordination? She somehow managed to shoot her arrow sideways and smack one of the instructors in the head. Thankfully it was broadside and not the tip!
I took a lot of slo-mo videos which are amazing to watch. Today we are off to a nearby park that has caves, CAVES!!!
I have lived here for 30 something years and I had no idea we had caves. This should be a lot of fun unless.....bats! Shudder

1 comment:

  1. That looks like it was fun! Can't wait to hear about the bats......whoops I mean caves!

    ReplyDelete