Wednesday, August 9, 2017

my name is dawn and i suck at blogging

I can't believe I don't do this anymore. It used to be my morning ritual but then came the hound and the morning ritual changed and now involves going out for a walk. Maybe once school starts again but then again probably not. The girls are asking that I keep it going but I am feeling very luke warm about it.

Let me see what has happened since April...OMG seriously, APRIL?

Lily continues to teach swimming.
Rosie attended and had a blast at triathalon camp
Both girls finished the school year with a flourish.
We are loving having a hound.
Hound loves to run.
Hound loved to swim...once. she jumped in the deep end of a pool and scared the bejeezus out of herself. end of swimming career.
We have had visitors, lots of them
Having fun and loving life.

so, this can't be done in one post. go figure!

If I'm going to make a come back it will have to be soon.


3 comments:

  1. Yay, glad to see that you're back and the girls and new dog are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn I hear you. I'm having the same problem......life changes,routines change. I keep saying it's just the busyness of summer. Hope to be reading more here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed you!! Glad to see you back here!

    ReplyDelete