Sunday, December 25, 2016

ho ho ho day

I wasn't really looking forward to Christmas this year, the girls were spending it with their father and as much as I received plenty of invites out I really didn't want to go. I'm just not a party person.

When the unhusband asked me yesterday, if I wanted to join them for Chinese food I decided I should extend the kindness and invite him for Christmas lunch today BUT in all honesty I had ulterior motives. If he came for lunch he would bring the girls home earlier. Score: one for Dawn.

We decided on dinner as opposed to lunch and to my utter delight he bought the girls at 2 and went back to his house to sleep.......For once I am not saying a word about the sleeping.

I didn't want to rush gifts so initially we said we would wait until tomorrow but once they got home so early that all changed.




traditionally stockings always happen in my bed.....why change it.
winner winner chicken dinner
emergency kit ( do you see who is peeking around Lily's shoulder....yes he is home. but I'm not sure for how long

happy girls. Stocking are my favourite part of Christmas
so happy the big gift was hers
loves the sheep paper from her sister
full fledged chaos
thank you auntie sally and uncle andy
Heely's are harder than they look.
Holy mother of god
What started out as a day I was dreading ended up being one of a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it. Would I rather be at home with my seester...hell yes.

1 comment:

  1. So happy that the day ended up better than you thought. Christmas can be a a bummer! Merry Christmas to you all❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete