Thursday, June 28, 2018

Surprise

The Daddio turned 80 this year.  I knew we weren't going to miss it and booked tickets ages ago. It was not easy keeping it quiet but we wanted it to be a surprise so only my Seester knew.

We flew via Canada as we wanted to add check another destination off of the list and then on too England. Now I know why I never do connections as it makes for long days and long airport layovers.


Waiting to board in MIA. I love flying on different airlines.
Toronto hey.
It isn't easy to surprise the Daddio but we did it. We arrived in the UK very early so went to the seesters house for a shower and a nap and then we drove to his house. Seester went in and said to him that she had his birthday present in the car and and neeed some help getting it out. HAH! How'd ya like that!

Some highlight photos of the trip, my seester truly made it amazing.


The chicken whisperer
The names Bond
The cousins came up from Newbury
they all went on a Paddalo
and had giggly fun
Where my heart lives
The daddios b-day cake made by the seester the girls and I
Lily had a request...PLEASE can I see sheep
yes you can cos you Uncle Andy's brother is a sheep farmer
seester, Daddio and I
I love this photo
happy almost birthday celebration
my favourite park
what are you doing nutter

the girls and Uncle Colin
egads!
High in the sky
the worst boat captain EVER!
Wicksteed Park is so much fun
flying high
woo hoo
Oh seester, your face is priceless
cos Rosie is just too little and can't ever make a see saw work so a little ingenuity happened
That was some of the highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment