Sunday, March 25, 2018

a happy place

It should come as no surprise that the girls and I were down in the Keys again.

The weather was fabulous, which means of course that it was way too cold for water activities (for me) but we had a lovely time at Pennekamp and all around the local attractions there.




I have no idea who these people are....surely they can't be mine, mine are little, no?
Laughing whilst waiting for the branch to break. 
eeewww, that water looks disgusting
I think it might have been a bit cold for someone as she far behind her sister
they swam back to the beach whilst I walked back staying warmish and dry
So amny photos on this spot but we found out on Sunday its been sold...wahhhhh
Love Pennekamp, cannot wait to return.

1 comment:

  1. Rosie is almost as tall Lily.....when did that happen? You should do a post with just pics of the girls in that chair!

    ReplyDelete