Friday, April 25, 2014

motion sickness

You seriously didn't think it would take long did you? You should know me better than that by now. Obviously it is very much still under construction and I am hoping to transfer the few months of the other blog to here but they might be rather lofty dreams considering my track record with the other platform. Vivian, I followed your advice and just set up a whole new blog and separate email addy. Hopefully this way I will remain off of the radar. The name links me to nothing from the past.

As for the name...I have no idea, it just popped into my head and it sounded vaguely British so I went with it. So without further ado I shall start posting some of the posts that wouldn't post. 


3 comments:

  1. Love the new look.....the name fits you perfectly! You seriously gonna make me hafta decipher those letters again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the new name! Now I just have to find a bathing cap with a tiara on it, lol. Welcome back to blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the word tiara and immediately thought British!! So this new blog should fit you and girls well. I am all set up to follow you with email notifications, as I was with your last blog. :)

    ReplyDelete